Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chloe's blessing day

My sweet little niece, Chloe, was blessed at church on this past Sunday. It was a beautiful day, yet it was a horrible day. It was only horrible because I was the only one taking pictures (family pictures, pictures of her by herself, pictures or her with Connor, etc.) and about 3/4 thru the day, I realized that my memory card was in my other camera, and not the one I was using. My camera still takes pictures even if there isn't a card in there, and it even shows it on the viewfinder afterwards, so it totally looks like they're being taken and saved. So I basically lost everything from the morning and afternoon. Luckily I was still able to take a few after I figured it out, but I still felt horrible. This was like a photographer's WORST nightmare!!
Here are some of the cute ones I got back at their house after church:



No comments: