Thursday, July 1, 2010

:) :) :) Backstreets Back, Alright! :) :) :)

My husband, sisters, Mom and I had one of the best nights of our lives last week :) The Backstreet Boys were in concert again, and we got to go! :) The last time they were around in tour, they performed near us on a Sunday, and since I don't do that kind of stuff on Sunday's (no matter how much of a fan I am), we didn't go. So after not seeing them since I lived in PA about 6+ years ago... this was by far the most awesome night I've had in a LONG time. What was even more exciting to me is that Aaron got to come too. He is also a major fan of theirs (and no, not because of me... he liked them back from when he was younger too!!). What was even cooler was that Aaron's never been to a concert before. So everything about this night was perfect! It was like I was a kid again :)
First, we went and had hot dogs at Pinks, which was DELICIOUS! :) Then we walked around the Universal City walk for a while, where we saw Bella's car from Twilight :) Of course we had to take a picture in front of it...
Next picture kinda stinks cuz of course the flash/no flash issues inside a venue.. But it's Beth and Kate in front of the stage where we were sitting (we had some AWESOME seats, by the way!!)


Some pictures of the Boys...








a short video of one of my favorite songs (they were in the middle of filming the music video to this song when I met them all for the first time, so this song will always hold a special place in my heart!! :) )... I then got yelled at by security to turn off the recording device, hehe...

No comments: