Saturday, July 31, 2010

18 month stats...




Connor had a doctors appointment today. He had to get 2 shots which he wasn't very happpy about. Actually, he wasn't very happy about being at the office in general. He's very much in the "I hate everyone besides my mommy" stage, and so when the nurses/doctor/etc. walked into the room, he'd start crying... then when they'd try to touch him to examine him he'd cry even louder... and when he got his shots, he screamed bloody murder! :( Poor little guy. And he HATES band-aids... which they put on his legs and made it worse.


Everyone is always telling me that Connor's tall and big, but I never really think of him as big.

At doctors today he's:
Weight: 25 lbs. 6 oz. (45th percentile)
Height: 34 inches (88th percentile)
Head: 19.5 inches (90th percentile)

So he's tall with a big head, but skinny/average in weight, I guess... :)

(The big head is because he's so smart and he has a large brain with lots of information!) ;)

No comments: