Saturday, May 1, 2010

a little of this... a little of that

Our poor lawn... when we moved into our house, the lawn was about 5 feet tall, but was crazy. It grew in patches. Everything was cut down, and we cleaned up the whole back yard. We planted flowers and plants, removed 1000's of rocks in the dirt, etc. And then the grass wasn't coming up anymore. So Aaron planted grass seed and watered all the time. FINALLY we got grass. And it started growing very well... and then Aaron had his hernia surgery, and it grew a little out of hand...
we did cut it since... but I kinda liked it long, lol. It was a great setting for taking Connor's pictures :) See???



Connor having some milk and apple chips. He actually likes milk!! I never thought that day would come. Now I can't stop him, lol. He'll down a sippy cup in record time and then always wants more!


My niece, Chloe, came over Sunday for out family dinner. She fell asleep, and I started laughing, because she put her hands the exact same way that Connor used to when he was first born, when he was sleeping. I thought it was so funny (yeah, I'm sure I'm the only one who thinks it was funny... but that's ok), I had to take a picture. Maybe it's an Eller trait?! lol
(the top one is Connor at about 3 days old... the bottom is Chloe at about 3 weeks old)


Because of the fact that Chloe was coming over, I brought out Connor's old bouncy seat and swing. Of course he didn't want her to go into them... he thought they were new toys for him. Lucky he's a skinny thing and only weighs 23ish lbs (the weight limit for both is 25 lbs.)


No comments: