Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dad's Birthday/Mother's Day

Happy Birthday Daddy and Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies I know! :)


There's NOTHING better than spending time with family, which is what I got to do this whole weekend. Everyone got together on Saturday for my dad's birthday and celebrated by having a yummy BBQ, playing board games, and eating ice cream and homemade chocolate cake! :)

Then on Sunday, we got together again (minus BJ, Kimmy & Chloe) for Mother's Day. This was my 2nd one to celebrate. Of course the camera was left at my house (by someone who we will not name), so there's no pictures but the one below. I wanted to get a picture of me and Connor like I did last year... but of course he fell asleep on the way home. It's ok, it's cute anyways :)







The Eller Jr's :)


Kate & Nate


My little walking man... he NEVER stops moving!


Daddy & Daughter... so sweet


BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!


What a stud! (even with the messy shirt/overalls)


Kimmy's 1st Mother's Day this year :)

No comments: