Monday, May 24, 2010

a little of everything

Connor been doing VERY good sleeping in his big boy bed (knock on wood). We still haven't quite accomplished sleeping straight through the night, but we're doing LOTS better than before. He usually goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:30pm (depending on if he took 1 or 2 naps that day... he's still in that transitional stage) and then he wakes up between 12:00 and 2:00am. So far, all I've done is gone in there and gave him his paci which he couldn't find, and then just sat there for about a minute until he's settled back, and he goes back to sleep until about 5:30 - 6:30am. And he's been SOOOO good with napping. I just take him in there, give him all his "friends" (which usually include about 3 big blankets, 2-3 of his softies, and his paci) and he falls asleep on his own. He doesn't get out of his bed either. And when he wakes up, he calls out to me, he doesn't get up! YAY!! :) Below is a picture from tonight after he fell asleep... the orange thing on his face is "monkey softies" and you can see his three blankets... I think his other softies are under the blankets, lol... I think I would get claustrophobic with all that stuff around me!!

My brother-in-law, Nathan, is graduating from University of Phoenix in a couple of weeks. So we got together to take a couple graduation pictures, as well as some family pictures (since the last pictures they had done together were engagement/wedding pictures)



Aaron and Connor came along to play at the park while I was doing pictures. My wonderful husband was the carrier of all things :)
Connor is OBSESSED with balloons (or "boons" as he calls them) and kept going over to a party that someone was having at the park. Aaron kept getting him and bringing him back... but he kept going over to them. So a man from the party saw Connor, and gave him a balloon :)
About 15 minutes into taking pictures, I stubbed my toe on the railroad tracks (from the first location we were at) and had to deal with the pain while trying to take pictures for the next hour and a half :(
I tried to get a couple pictures of Connor... but he was on the run and NOT wanting to participate!

He did of course want to join in on Uncle Nate and Auntie Kate's picture though, lol...
here's the picture WITHOUT my son's butt, lol...

Connor and his "boon" :)
(Happy 16 Month Birthday too!)


I always forget to upload and add videos to my blog posts... so here's 4 recent videos :)


#1... whenever Connor sees or eats any food that he likes or wants to try, he does this...



#2... Connor LOVES bath time!!!


#3... eating lunch today

#4... I had everything out on the coffee table while I was packing (for our upcoming trip to Utah) and I went into the other room to get something and came back with a baby food jar tower. So of course I had to pull out the camera and have him reenact it :) My baby is so talented! :)

No comments: