Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

CHRISTMAS EVE


My wonderful family!



us again in our Christmas jammies



sometimes he can be a little cheeseball!





Putting the star on Grandma and Grandpa's tree



Bethany and I always tell/act out The Polar Express





CHRISTMAS DAY!


Connor couldn't decide which present to play with...


Happy boy on Christmas morning!


Getting ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's... he had to turn the lights out first



No, these aren't just his presents... these are my whole family's...



Connor & cousin Chloe



Connor sharing his car with her...


Aaron and I got a Nuwave Oven for Christmas (thanks Grandma!) and we LOVE it. We made the roast for Christmas dinner in it. Aaron was so excited he was taking pictures as it cooked. It cooks the food in about 1/2 the time it would normally take...

Connor in his outfit that his Grandma Masza and Grandpa Richard in Arizona gave him for Christmas...


obviously he's not really in the mood to take these pictures, but I LOVE this one!


"Seriously... you want to take more pictures?!"


the biggest smile I could get, if you can even call it that!

Soon after these pictures were taken, we were playing family games and I gave Connor an oatmeal cookie that my parents neighbor brought over. I figured it was Christmas, why not let him have a little dessert?! Well, I don't know about you, but I've NEVER thought to put peanut butter in oatmeal cookies... so of course it didn't even cross my mind to check for peanuts. And even an hour after Connor's having an allergic reaction, I STILL didn't think or realize that it was the cookie. It was my sister who thought about it and tasted it and told me (see below post for details).


Besides that, we had a wonderful Christmas and hope to have a better New Year! :)

No comments: