Monday, January 10, 2011

Aaron's birthday - Part 2


Since Aaron was working on his birthday, we celebrated that next Saturday instead. We had dinner at Applebee's and then had everyone over for cake and games (which it ended up that everyone was too tired for games).

Here is an example of why I didn't become a cake decorator...


No one cared that the cake was ugly, because it tasted great!! And the frosting was delicious too! I normally don't like frosting, I usually scoop it off my cake... but I LOVED this frosting! :)



I LOVE this picture of the two of them...
I can't wait for Connor's birthday next week... he's going to be SO excited about his cake!
He got a little frosting on his thumb and of course he had to lick it off...

Dakota (the dog) wanted in on the action...
Connor even helped Daddy blow out the candles! :)
The inside of the cake...
Happy Birthday Aaron... we love you!! :) :) :)

No comments: