Monday, January 10, 2011

Connor's First Big Boo-Boo :(

He's had his fair share of bruises, scrapes, and bit lips... but this is the worse that's happened. As I watched him spinning in circles ("gettin' dizzy") in my parents living room I told him to stop, because I had visions of him falling. But of course, he kept going... and as I stood up to stop him, I watched in slow motion as he fell head first into my parents TV stand, before I could catch him, hitting his head on the sharp edge.
Honestly, it's a LOT better than I thought it would be. As he was falling, I figured we'd be running to ER to get stitches... but it only bled a little bit and he only cried for about 5 minutes before being ok. Now he keeps talking about his boo-boo and he says that everyone else has boo-boos on their heads too!

1 comment:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

oh no! Poor boy! Boo boos always make me cry just as much as it does them.