Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was fun this year. We had it at my house. Not everyone was able to make it for dinner, but everyone came over afterwards to play games.


Everyone was kinda doing their own thing all day. Bethany's obsessed with the Twilight Series, so of course she was just reading...


My dad and Aaron spent the day cleaning out my storage room, which was a HUGE help to me, because otherwise it NEVER would have been done...


My mom and I spent the morning organizing and getting Connor's room almost ready. As you can see from the picture, it was a mess. Mainly because every time I got something for him, it would just go into his room... and it because disorganized. But now it's clean and all ready for our little munchkin.


All in all, it was a fun day. Can't wait for next Thanksgiving when we've got Connor here with us though!! :-)



1 comment:

The Skousens said...

Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving! And it looks like you all got a lot done!!!