Monday, November 24, 2008

Connor James

So Aaron and I tired to have a 4D Ultrasound done at a certain place, and we found out after spending a lot of money that it was a rip off... at that particular place. The video and pictures came out so blurry. It was horrible. So I was looking online and I came across another place, called Baby's First Photos, which had a thing on their site called an "oops package" which was where if you went to another place and had a horrible experience, you could try them, and it would be at a fraction of the cost. I was a little worried, and didn't want to spend any more money, seeing what happened at the first place that we went to. But... Aaron and I discussed it over and over and thought that we'd regret it if we didn't at least try. So today Bethany, Aaron, and I went to have the ultrasound done, and we were SOOOOOOOOO happy with the outcome. The pictures and everything were absolutely beautiful. Connor had his little hand in front of his face a lot of the time, but he was so cute no matter what. Everyone says that he has my nose and lips, lol. And he has a double chin.... he's so chubby already! He's gonna hurt coming out!! Eeek! Well, I can't wait for our little bundle of joy. Only 10 more weeks. Time lately has flown by. I can't believe he'll be here so soon with us.
So here are some pictures and a short video...

A profile with his double chin :-)


2 comments:

Cara said...

Those turned out GREAT! Only 2 more months and you will be holding your beautiful baby boy. We miss you!!!

The Skousens said...

Those are really good 3-D pictures...it'll be interesting to compare them to him once he is born!!! He's a cutie!!!