Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Shower with Friends from Work

My boss at work decided to throw me a semi-surprise Baby Shower, for my friends at work, and then my mom and sisters. It was lots of fun. Here's everyone that came :-)



My favorite outfit that a coworker, Laura got me :-) I think he'll wear it his first time to church

I didn't really dig my face into the cake... :-)





We played the game where the labels aren't on the baby food jars, and you have to guess what is what. I was the ONLY one there with no children (besides my sisters) and the ONLY one to get 8 out of 8 correct :-)










Everyone had to guess with ribbon how big my tummy is, without measuring me. So now they're measuring to see who was closest. One girl got EXACTLY the right measurment. Most people guessed way too big, lol.




Party Favor :-)






1 comment:

The Skousens said...

How fun!!! It seems like your pregnancy is going by so fast (but maybe that's because I haven't really seen you much)...I'm so excited that Connor is going to be here in about a month!!!