Monday, September 17, 2012

Eller Family Vaca-Getaway to Pine Valley, Utah

It was all my sisters idea. She said that my mom and I should meet her in St. George, Utah (halfway from where we live in southern California and her in Salt Lake City, Utah) over Labor Day Weekend. It turned into what we have all decided to be the 1st Annual Eller Family Vaca Getaway :) We ended up having everyone but my brother's family there (hopefully they can make it next year). It was TONS of fun! :)

Here's Connor exploring the new surroundings outside the cabin

My awesome family! :)

We had a talent show one of the nights. Connor told a story, sang a song and did some somersaults (not all at once) :)

delicious s'mores!



While we were up there, I thought I would do Connor's 3.5 year photo session (since we hadn't done it yet and it's absolutely gorgeous up there). But he wanted nothing to do with it. He'd rather make silly faces...

collect acorns...

and refuse to smile...

We decided to make some family t-shirts. Here's my sister Bethany and her husband Jon, decorating theirs.

Aaron working on his crazy shirt. I should have got a picture of the outcome... it was the most... colorful...

Connor was very excited to do his on his own. Then he wouldn't take it off and wanted to wear it every moment for the next 3 days :/

I finally got a smile... thanks to Auntie Kate making him laugh


Aaron, Connor, me, Jon, Bethany (sister), Mom, Dad, Katie (sister), Nathan :)

tired boy taking a long nap on the way home :)


No comments: