Saturday, September 29, 2012

Connor's soccer pictures

We went on Friday to get Connor's soccer pictures done, and I had been going back and forth on whether or not to even buy them. I figured we'd check it out and see. After watching for about 15 minutes (they were running 45 minutes late so I was watching the other teams getting theirs done), I decided that I was not going to pay for them. As a photographer, I know I'm picky... but they were absolutely horrible. They were shooting in the direct sun (squinty faces, harsh shadows, etc.) and they really weren't even posing the individual or group shots. So... I took Connor over to a cute little spot on the other side of the park and did a few of my own :) I think they turned out pretty cute!


  
My sweet boy. I think this is my favorite one :)



This one was Connor's idea. I do whatever he wants to make him happy during pictures :D

Connor said that this face was better than a smile ;)

I beg to differ...