Monday, September 17, 2012

Connor Quotes!

Connor says the funniest things, and I used to blog about them. But then I stopped blogging and I didn't record most of them. Here are the ones that I had recorded somewhere though! I think I'll start writing them down more often. They still make me laugh! :)


9.17.12 I kissed Connor and said "love you babycakes!" and he said "Hey... I'm not your babycakes, I'm your big boy cakes!"

9.7.12 For prayer tonight, Connor said "please help my cake so that it won't get smashed tonight, please help the snow so that it won't come crashing into our garden and please help the fishies so they don't come smashing into our wall and get stinky." He has no cake, we don't have a garden and who knows where the flying fish are coming from?!

8.25.12 After spending the day with Connor and my friends daughter (who's 15 months old) Connor told me "Mom... I was a really good babysitter today, wasn't I?"

8.22.12 Connor is watching a TV show and I started singing the theme song. He says "No mommy, don't sing. Let the TV sing."

8.16.12 Connor told me with a said voice, "Mommy, I wish we had a helicopter car."

8.15.12 Connor told me, "maybe you can have two baby brothers next... so one can drink milk from one booby and the other one can drink milk from the other booby!"

3.20.12 Connor came up behind me and said "Merry Christmas! I got you your favorite boobs!!" I was a bit shocked and confused until I turned around and he was holding my bra!"

3.9.12 Connor was watching videos on YouTube and he found one of a dad filming his little boy going on a water slide. Connor started watching it and then said "wow... this one's making me nervous!" and turned it off!

3.3.12 Connor was talking about eggs and my dad said, "do you know where eggs come from?? Chickens!" and Connor paused for a moment and said "what the heck?!"

3.3.12 Connor told me "You can clean up my mess and then I'll be so proud of you!"

2.21.12 Connor decided to scream VERY loud and I said "Oh no no no... you do NOT scream like that!" and he looked at me serious and calmly said "oh yes yes yes, I do!"

2.17.12 Connor and I are reading a colors book before bed. He points to all the pictures and says what they say or do. "Cars are for driving. Frogs say ribbit. Grapes are for eating. Ladybugs are for flying. Bears growl." etc. Then he gets to a rainbow and says, "rainbows are for saying ooooooooooo!"

2.15.12 Connor's sitting on my bed and he was sitting on his stuffed dog. I hear him start making barking/whining noises and then he said, "oh, no!" as he pulls the dog up and then says "I'm so sorry I was sitting on you. I didn't know!" and then he (as the dog) says, "ruff ruff! It's ok!"

2.14. I told Connor that he needed to take a nap because we had a lot we were doing that night and I wanted him happy. He laid down, but wouldn't sleep. I told him to just try to close his eyes and he said, "But it's just weird... my eyes won't stay shut... they keep opening!"

1.26.12 Connor was playing doctor. He was doing a routine check-up on me and when he finished I said "so... how do I look?" and he said "Beautiful and healthy!"




No comments: