Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trip to Utah - Nov

My blog has been acting up lately. For some reason, when I try to load pictures, 95% of the time, there is an error! Luckily it worked this time... and some pictures are out of order, but I don't care... at least they are on here :)
Bethany (my sister) visited me for my first birthday away from home (in PA where I was a nanny). Bethany just had her first birthday away from home... so I REALLY wanted to go and visit her. I was going to fly up there with Connor... but then I talked my mom and other sister, Katie, into driving up with me and staying for a few days! :) We left the day after Thanksgiving, and came home the 1st of December. We had such a fun time. I LOVE going to Utah. Actually, I love any vacation... but it was especially nice being able to see Beth.
For Bethany's birthday, we did lots of fun things...
We went out to breakfast at Denny's...




We visited the Bountiful Temple...







We went to DI for shopping (where I found LOTS of good books!) & Ikea for lunch! (no pictures from there though) :)


Went to see the lights at the SLC Temple...






Went out to dinner at Famous Daves BBQ (Bethany and her non-alcoholic drink on her 21st birthday! lol)



Here are all the things she got...



Some other random stuff from Utah...


Kate & Connor taking a little nap



Connor's first snowfall. Not technically... but he was too young to know what was going on when it's snowed the previous year. He LOVED it, and didn't want to go inside because it was too much fun!




Grammy was TRYING to take a nap. Connor doesn't like when people take naps, lol.




I was worried that Connor would forget Bethany (you should have seen his reaction when she got home from Russsia almost a year ago after being gone 5 months!) but he totally remembered his "Ya-Ya" and stuck to her like glue :)




I was in the shower and he decided to dump his full container of puffs onto the bed, and eat them off without using his hands (how he often eats his food)!




Connor LOVES when I take pictures of him now. He'll do something, find my camera, and then try to bring it to me and tells me "cheese?" That's what he did here... he lined up his cars (which is what Connor enjoys doing 95% of the day) and wanted me to take a picture of it :)




On our way home... our usual stop in Beaver :)

No comments: