Thursday, July 21, 2011

4th of July - 2011

I'm just amazed every year at how much our little guy grows!!







We went to a park in our city this year again to watch fireworks. They have a few bands perform and have food booths set up and then a firework show at night. Connor was surprisingly good at staying on a blanket for hours!

As long as he has some cars, he's good to go :)

He looked at the camera and smiled because I DIDN'T take it!


Connor loves his Auntie Ya-Ya

and his Auntie Kate!

Our "family" picture :( Aaron was at work and when he finally got there, I forgot to take a family picture :(


My sister, Bethany (R) and her friend Beth (L)

My sister, Katie and her husband, Nathan

Connor LOVES his flags!!

Three Dog Night performed...

I was trying to get a picture of him watching fireworks... but he did this when he realized I was taking a picture :(

We had LOTS of fun and can't wait to do it again next year!!! :)

No comments: