Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random Sleeper

Connor has NEVER been one of those kids that just randomly fall asleep when they're tired. He's been the kind of kid I'd either have to rock or nurse to sleep (when he was younger) or who'd have to be in his crib or his bed to fall asleep on his own (when he was a little older). Sometimes he'd fall asleep in the carseat after a long drive too. But lately (the past 2 or so weeks), he has just been falling asleep as soon as he's tired... doesn't matter where he is...
on the floor in my bedroom...


in the shopping cart at Michaels...


in the stroller at Joanns...



and even in the middle of dinner...


Such a funny little boy! :)

***update***

he crawled up next to daddy and fell asleep

(he took his clothes off, not sure why, lol)

he told me he wanted to go to bed but it was WAY too early, so I said no.

He showed me!

1 comment:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

that is so adorable! he must be going through a growth spurt!