Saturday, October 2, 2010

Connor's words

Connor's vocabulary seems to be sky-rocketing lately. Recently, he's saying at least 1 new word a day. I'm just amazed at how big he's getting. He's not my baby anymore. There's no baby left in him. He's all boy! I just wanted to write some of the words that he says. These are all the words that he uses on a day to day basis. There's a few more that he's said once or twice, but never said again... so of course I couldn't think of those, so they're not on the list.
(this list is mainly just for me and my journaling purposes)

words
hi
bye
ball
ow
help
pull
on
off
go
go away
up
water (wa wa)
yellow
train
outside (ow-i)
mine
no
shoe
sit
more
milk
doggie
key
softies (sa-sas)
hug
where
uh-oh
cheese
light
music (mu)
hair
eyes
nose
hat
truck (tru)
flag
balloon (boom)
door
bubble
bath
red
all done
car (not sure why, but he calls these "neeeees")

names
Mama
Dada
Grandpa (not sure how to spell how he says it, lol)
Grandma (Mama... but said a little differently than how he says mama for me)
Bethany (Ya-Ya)
Nate (Na)
Kate (Ka)
Ollie
Brileigh
Ellie
Dakota (Doe-da)


sounds
moo
quack
ruff
meow
baa
sound of an airplane


and a cute picture collage from today just because no blog post is complete without a picture! :)

P.S. I think he looks a LOT like my brother (as a toddler) in the black and white picture... what do you think? (I should find a picture of him when he was little and put them side by side)

No comments: