Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Connor's 15 Months...

and officially walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connor has been "walking" for the past 3 months.... but I wouldn't actually consider him a walker. He would only walk about 10% of the time, and only when he bribbed him, lol. He could walk perfectly fine... but he just wouldn't do it. He just preferred to crawl. Well, I got him two walking toys.... a vacuum and a musical rolly thing (not sure what it's called, lol), and ever since I got those... he walks 90% of the time now, only crawling here and there. And, he's never stood up on his own. He'd only stand by crawling over to the couch or table, etc. But a few times this week, he's stood up in the middle of the floor. And it's weird, because I've NEVER seen a baby stand the way that he does. I wanted to get it on video, but like always, he doesn't do anything on command. But normally I see babies have both hands and feet on the floor with their butts in the air, and then stand themselves up... ya know? Well, he goes onto his knees, then puts one foot flat on the floor, and then just stands up. He doesn't use his hands on the floor to brace himself or anything. I don't know why he does it that way, but whatever can get him up, I guess :) I'm sure he'll be running and getting into everything, more so than he already is... but that's ok... growing up is part of life!! :)

No comments: