Friday, April 24, 2009

Connor - 3 Months Old

I can't believe that Connor's 3 Months Old. A quarter of a year... wow! He's getting so big, and he's such a good baby. He's always smiling and happy, hardly every fussy. He's cooing and he tries to talk back to me every time I talk to him. He definitely started to recognize me as his mommy. I've gone back to work part time, and he stays with my mom while I'm gone. He gets so excited as soon as I get home... kicking his legs and smiling and giggling. And then a few minutes later, he starts crying, and is VERY dramatic about it, acting like he's starving. He knows I'm the one with the unlimited milk supply :-)

He's now just a little over 14 lbs. and 24 inches. He's getting so chubby. He finally rolled over on the 19th of April, just 3 days shy of 3 Months. Of course he hasn't done it since. He loves laying on his back, kicking his legs, laughing at random things, and just being happy. But he will NOT sleep on his back. For the first month and a half I had him sleeping on his back, because that's what I was told was best. He would only sleep about 2 hours at a time at night, and only napped about 15 minutes before waking up during the day. So one day, I put him on his stomach, and he started taking 2 hour naps during the day, and started sleeping through the night.


Connor never wanted to be in his swing before, but suddenly decided that he loves it, and will stay in it for hours.




He's been sucking on his left hand for the past month... not actually on his thumb though. About a week ago, he found his thumb, and now wants it all the time. I just keep taking it out and putting his pacifier in, since he likes it too. I figure that later on when he's older, it's a lot easier to get rid of his pacifier than his thumb :-)






April 22, 2009 - 3 Months Old



He's still got those beautiful BLUE eyes :-)


Connor keeps trying to sit up. He thinks that he's a big boy and can do it. I lay him in his boppy pillow and he tries SOOOO hard to sit himself up. He grunts and makes a face as he tries to pull himself up. I figured I'd sit him up to see what happens, and he sat up for about 5 seconds, and then tipped over :-)
almost there...

a little better...

smiling because he's up :-)

No comments: