Friday, May 1, 2009

Utah Trip

A little over a week ago, we got a call from family in Utah, saying that my 85 year old grandpa wasn't doing very good, and we better come up and visit him, because he might not make it much longer. Luckily, everyone was able to get a few days off work, and my parents, brother, sisters, Connor and I were all able to go.


Beware... there are lots of pictures... and these are only a fraction of everything I took :-)
Connor and me in Vegas


Connor and his Aunts in Vegas


90% of the car ride there, he was asleep... the other 10% he was awake and happy... we were VERY lucky, because usually he HATES being in his carseat


A stop in Beaver for Dairy Queen, and it was snowing


Biggest rocking chair I've ever seen


Katie and Connor talking to each other at the hotel


Uncle BJ and Connor watching TV :-)


He stole the remote


Four Generations


All my family visiting with my Grandpa


Connor, Kim (aunt), Valerie and Abbey (cousins)




Visiting a family friend, Lauren Shane (with husband Scott and daugher Bradlie)




Future husband and wife???


First time trying to sit in a high chair



At the Draper Temple... VERY windy



so cold, I put him in my sweatshirt


a bath at the hotel


at Camp Floyd



outside an old hotel, that they say is haunted






Valerie, Kim holding Connor, Hailey holding Riley (more cousins), Abbey, me and Kristy (aunt)
Riley LOVED Connor



Riley (my cousin) and Connor


Hailey (my cousin) and Connor


my cousins, Valerie and Abbey, with Connor


All of my Grandpa's Grandchildren... first time we were all together



My cousin, who is only 13 and is TALLER than me!!



Me and my aunt Kim


Grandpa and all 3 of his daughers




Connor and his Great Grandparents


First time all the grandchildren were together with Grandpa


My lovely brother


At the Jordan River Temple





The flowers were beautiful there



Beautiful view


it got way too windy and cold, we had a leave


Connor was so tired from Temple site seeing, he fell asleep

Soooooooooooo windy outside the Mt. Timpanogos Temple

VERY VERY cold and windy... it actually was blowing me over while I was walking



my beautiful sisters!!



I LOVE this picture


Connor HATES the sun



Another one of my favorite Salt Lake City Temple pictures




Bored...


First time in his stroller





Connor outside the Salt Lake City Temple



Vampire boy.... HATES the sunlight




sleeping in the stroller during the Conference Center tour


in the Conference Center



Katie's favorite picture


Happy boy!



Beautiful view on top of the Conference Center



Happy boy, heading back home to California


a stop at the St. George Temple



I think this one's funny... Connor was SOO done taking pictures


bored in the car ride home



A beautiful sunset to end the trip...

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

Wow, that was a lot of pictures...looks like you guys had a fun little trip! How nice that you got to spend some time with your grandpa! I wonder if we were in UT at the same time...we were there April 15-21st.