Monday, April 13, 2009

Connor's First Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Our family had a very nice Easter Sunday. We started off waking up and going over to my parents house. We dyed Easter eggs. Every year we have a competition. My dad and mom have different categories and they judge the eggs. I won this year with the most winning eggs :-)
Connor got his very own Easter basket. He had just a couple of things in it. A toothbrush, rattle, picture book, Baby Beethoven DVD, and a bunny puppet from his Grandma Denice.
Then we all went to our seperate wards for church, and met back at my parents house afterwards. My brother and dad hid the Easter eggs, and we all had an egg hunt. After that, we all sat down for Easter dinner. It was so yummy. My mom always makes a great meal!
Then we all had a wonderful spiritual thought/lesson from my mom, and had yummy carrot cake for dessert, that Bethany and I made.
It was such a fun day, and we can't wait til next year when Connor's a little older and has a little more fun with it.
Our little blue bunny


with his bunny puppet from Grandma D

his Easter basket is bigger than him :-)

Connor trying to sit up on his own

Bethany and me dying eggs

Aaron and Dad

my three winning eggs :-)

the Judges


having our Easter egg hunt

Connor found one!

and another!




Connor and his two favorite aunties!

Connor looks just like Uncle Beej



so handsome, ready for church


whenever he smiles really big, he looks like he's winking at the camera, lol


The Montoya Family's 1st Easter :-)

No comments: