Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday, Emily




One of my favorite things that he does is when he opens his eyes real wide, he always wrinkles his forehead like this. I don't know why, but I just think it's so cute :-)

Connor's first day at church. Well, this was the planned outfit, until 5 minutes before we were ready to leave, he leaked and soaked his whole outfit.







My 25th Birthday - January 31, 2009

Yummy Peach Cobbler, instead of cake :-)



Our Little Family

Me and my handsome baby boy. He was wide awake, looking at everyone and everything.








2 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

He is so darn cute! He still looks a little jaundice. Congrats guys! I can't wait for my little boy!

The Skousens said...

Happy Birthday...how could anyone ask for a better birthday present?! I love that first picture of him...he's so cute!