Monday, November 3, 2008

Due date moved up

Aaron and I went to the doctor's for my 6 month pregnancy appointment. Everything is doing good. He went over the ultrasound from about 3 weeks ago, and he's a healthy baby boy. Heard his strong heartbeat today too! And... they moved up his due date 11 days... which also happens to be January 31st, my birthday :-) Aaron said he's happy because if he were for some reason to actually be born that day, then Aaron would only have to remember 1 birthday, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that it is moved up cause that means I get to hold him sooner!! :D I can't wait! :)

The Skousens said...

Oh that's exciting...that would be fun if he was born on your birthday!!!

Cara said...

How very exciting! It is good to hear all is going so well.