Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family Pictures

About 6 months ago, we did extended family pictures with my family. Of course I was the one taking the pictures (with the help of my trusty tripod)... but with so many people and 2 fussy children (plus a few cranky adults), we ended up not getting everything that we wanted. One of those included my family (just the three of us) pictures. So... my mom had no pictures of us on her wall. Things kept coming up, and then my little sister was home from Utah for a few weeks and so we finally decided to just go to the park and take a few pictures. In a few months when I lose the weight I want (hopefully... if it ever happens), we'll hire a photographer and actually do a full session... but here are some of them from our quick little session (Thanks Beth!).















No comments: