Friday, November 5, 2010

Ten Women, Ten Stories... Ten Lessons For Our Day

The Relief Society in my parents ward was doing a RS visiting teaching conference, where they wanted to do a play/musical of the parable of the Ten Virgins (CD cover pictured above). They had women try out for the parts, but there weren't as many as they'd hoped, so they brought in some ringers :) Katie and I happened to be a few of them. I was going to try to put up a clip of the song that Katie and I did (we had the only duet in the musical... all the other songs were solos), but I couldn't figure out how to do it :( Anyways... it was lots of fun, and I had such a great experience. There were even ladies from the Stake there, and they decided that they wanted this performed on a Stake level... so we're back into rehearsals and we're doing it again in January :)


top left to right:Stephanie Kennelly, Renee Kalanui, Lisa Hanes, Kay McKnight, Katie Arnott, Donna Lutz
bottom left to right: Emily Montoya, Rylie Prescott, Ashley Dotter, Tianna Prescott, Michelle Rawls

No comments: