Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

So as many of you know, our family is going through a lot right now. Aaron lost his job 2 weeks ago, and my job went from about 20 hours, to 5-10 hours a week. We're struggling a lot right now, but at the same time, we're praying a lot and know that we'll get through this.
We just need to remember the true meaning of Christmas and celebrate the birth of our Savior.
Because of the lack of money, we weren't able to send out Christmas cards, but I had made them already, so I figured I'd just post it on here and e-mail it out to those I have an e-mail for.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. We love you lots!

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

I hope that things get better for you guys, sorry to hear about that! What a cute Christmas card...and better yet, what a CUTE boy you have!!! I hope that you guys have a great Christmas toon!

Unknown said...

What a cute Christmas card!!! Keep your Faith, and praying that things turn around quickly!!!