Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mr. Personality

Connor is just a joy in our lives. He's just the most happy and well tempered baby I've ever seen. He's never fussy or anything. Always very smiley, and only cries when he's hungry or sleepy. And even then, as soon as I feed him or rock him to sleep, he's fine again.
He's getting to have such a fun personality, and just started laughing out loud. Every time I talk to him, he just smiles away at me. But every time I sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie" (Baby Got Back) he just busts up laughing. I started off doing that because of Emma on Friends, for those of you who've seen it, and he just laughs and laughs, which of course makes me want to keep on going. He also laughs when I sing "Boom shaka laka, Boom shaka laka"
A couple days ago I put him into this cute outfit, and then for fun I put on the hat, even though it was a little big. And then Aaron added the socks and turned the hat sideways. My sister says that he looks like Will Smith from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days, lol.



Mr. Personality...
(these were taken today)

No comments: