Thursday, September 25, 2008

Possibly saying goodbye to Olan Mills...

So... I do love my job, but I'm thinking that I'm not going to be able to stay at it much longer. I was recently promoted (right before Aaron and I got married), and then about 2-3 months into the job, I had to demote myself, because I wasn't able to work full time anymore. Being pregnant and trainging new photographers is not the easiest of things either. Especially the pregnancy I've had. I've been feeling a little better the past week, and I just hope and pray and keep my fingers crossed that it keeps getting better. I've been trying to come up with something else that I can do... something I can do while pregnant, and possibly do after he's born. I haven't come up with much yet...



But... I just wanted to post some of my awards. On top of over 30 merit awards, these are 3 of them that have been on national Olan Mills screensavers. The top one is on the current screensaver... the middle one was my first first screensaver... and the bottom one was a finalist for the 2007 National Merit Awards. (sorry the picture quality stinks... took them all with my camera phone, lol)





3 comments:

The Skousens said...

I love that top picture of that little baby...adorable!!! Emily, it was so fun spending the day with you yesterday!!! I had so much fun and I am glad that you were able to come! We will for sure have to do it again!

The Skousens said...

Ok, I just realized that in the top left corner of your page (below the header), that it says "Page Layout" so what you need to do is go back into your account and go under layout and edit your "Page Layout" and make the title nothing at all. And you can do the same with your baby ticker, or you can even title it something else like the name you're using, etc!

Cara said...

Your pictures turned out great! When are you going to come out and take our family pics?