Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween is COMING!

I'm excited for Halloween this year. My brother and sister-in-law are having a Nightmare Before Christmas themed Halloween party at their place, and I'm so excited cuz Aaron and I both get off work early, so we actually get to go!! :-) I love the holiday's. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and then Aaron and my birthdays... and then BAM... the baby's due. I can't wait. I hope that everything goes by FAST!!! I'm already thinking about Halloween costumes for the baby for next year. I was thinking I could get something this year after Halloween when all goes on sale. Who knows what I'll end up doing though?!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

i love the holidays too! :) oh and cute new page!!! are you glad we showed you how to do it?! :)